Open seven days a week, year round, Bowen’s Wharf is a perfect shopping destination at any time of the year!
Summer Hours: May 26 through September 10, 2017
Monday through Saturday: 10am - 9pm
Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
Summer in Newport - great shopping, award-winning restaurants, and spectacular views.
Summer is the most exciting time of the year on historic Bowen's Wharf. Great shopping, outdoor dining and twinkling harbor lights make this the best place to experience your visit to Newport. Memorial Day through Labor Day offers extended shopping hours at our retail stores.
Holiday feasts, heart-warming gifts, and family festivals.
With shops and restaurants open year-round, why not visit us during the quieter months? Start the season at our annual Seafood Festival, and help kick off the holidays with our magnificent Tree Lighting! Park in our lot, conveniently located in the heart of Bowen's Wharf, and enjoy a day of relaxed shopping and fine dining.
Winter Hours: September 11, 2017 through May 24, 2018
Monday through Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sundays: 12pm - 5pm
Holiday Hours: November 24, 2017 to December 24, 2017 (Store hours vary on the 24th)
Fridays and Saturdays: 10am - 8pm
Sunday through Thursday: 10am - 5pm
How can your business connect with Bowen's Wharf?
Marked by our signature flag mast on America's Cup Avenue, Bowen's Wharf stands tall in the heart of Newport's shopping and dining district. We invite you to experience the benefits of promoting your product on this first-class waterfront property. From photo-shoots to product sampling and sponsorships, Bowen's Wharf provides the opportunity to reach an unlimited and diverse audience.
Bowen’s Wharf Company is available Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Interested businesses should contact the Bowen's Wharf Company office: 401.849.2243
Part-time Sales Associate needed for our Pilot House, a small retail store on Bowen's Wharf. Email resumes and cover letter with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Must have extensive knowledge of the city of Newport, RI;
· Engage with the Public, Visitors and Tenants about daily activities on the Wharf and around town;
· Familiar with POS System a plus; and must have experience in credit card and cash handling;
· Organize and display merchandise;
· Create various window displays;
· Sell tickets for a variety of boat and historic tours;
· Maintain relationships with local merchants on the distribution of brochures and other marketing materials.
· Must be a motivated salesperson and able to work independently;
· Must be able to maintain a friendly, outgoing and positive attitude at all times;
· PC and Social Media skills are required;
· Must be able to work some evenings and weekends.